It is important to us that our customers understand the customization process to ensure they get exactly what they are looking for, that is why we have created Decorating 101! Below you will find the types of decoration we offer, as well as the garments and locations they work best on. We have also added estimated production so that you can plan ahead to make sure you receive your garment on production time, every time!
- Tackle Twill is an appliqué which simply means one piece of fabric applied to another. In this case fabric letters and designs are applied to shells, figure fits, warm-ups and t-shirts. Tackle Twill designs are large so they’re perfect for the front and back of garments. It’s great for team names! Keep in mind that production time is 2-3 weeks, so be sure to plan ahead!
- Embroidery is an intricate stitched design. It’s perfect for adding a personal touch. This is the most versatile of all the decoration options because it can be placed just about anywhere. Names, numbers, designs and mascots can be added to bodywear, uniforms, warm-ups, tees and even bags! Once again production time is 2-3 weeks, make sure to order early!
- Both Tackle Twill and Embroidery have a large selection of colors to help you match any garment!
- Sequin Motifs are a new and emerging decoration technique that we are very happy to bring to you. Sequins can function similarly to other decorations to add sparkle or they can be used in conjunction with say tackle twill for a little extra bling! Mixing decoration elements makes for a unique looks so your team is sure to stand out! Plan ahead for sequin designs, production time is 2-3 weeks and worth the wait!
- Screen Printing is the process of applying ink to a fabric that is set by heat. It’s great for warm-up and practice wear. Select from our designs or work with us to create your own unique look! Plan ahead product time is 2-4 weeks for this decoration type.
- Heat Transfer is flexible vinyl that is heat applied directly onto the garment. This is a great lower budget alternative to screen printing, as well as being faster. It’s perfect for hoodys, and long or short sleeve tees. Heat Transfer orders take 2-3 weeks.
- If you have any further questions about our decoration process or any of the products in our design studio please feel free to contact us at anytime.
- Thank you and happy decorating!